Group Insurance Solutions provides group insurance coverage for employers of all sizes in North Carolina. If you are looking for a benefits package to cover your employees on health, life, dental, disability, vision, or voluntary products, you have come to the right place. Our job is to help you find the right carrier at the right price to meet your needs. We do the work for you! Check out some of the services our clients experience.
Carroll Gennings, Broker
704-543-9314 ext. 1
COBRA gives workers and their families who lose their health benefits the right to choose to continue group health benefits provided by their group health plan... [read more]
We provide exclusive group health, dental and life plan options available to NC Medical Practices from the North Carolina Medical Society. CLICK TO VIEW PLANS. If you are a medical practice, please click here for the quote form needed in order to get started. Or call us for more information.
Millennials – Changing the
Health Care Landscape
Expanded Hardship Distribution
Rules Proposed for 401(k) Plans
Hospital Prices Now Must be Published Online – But is it a Game Changer?
Retirement Plan Options for Former Employees
How to Determine Whether Your
Voluntary Plans Fall Under Safe Harbor
We provide businesses in North Carolina custom group insurance options to meet both their Corporate financial and employee benefit needs, while providing best in market customer service.
- We will bring innovative group insurance solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations.
- We will focus our core marketing to businesses with 2 - 200 employees.
- We will grow our customer base through continuous networking in the community, maximizing our reputation in the marketplace, and through continued customer referrals.
- We will work continuously to provide personalized customer service to our clients by helping them with their daily administration needs, and by promptly addressing any questions or service issues they may experience.
- Continue to support children in need and impoverished families.